Try our famous Aqua Bikes and pedal your way around the stunning Queenstown Bay. A great activity for all ages providing a memorable experience and fantastic photographs.
- Adult SUP Ages 15+
- Adult Kayak Ages 15+
- Child SUP Ages 8 - 14
- Child Kayak Ages 8 - 14
- Family SUP 2 Adults, 2 Children
- Family Kayak 2 Adults, 2 Children
Kayak at Your Own Pace Around the Stunning Moke Lake
Take the journey into the Queenstown backcountry with our breathtaking kayak experience to the stunning Moke Lake. Located just 20 minutes from Queenstown, this quiet and peaceful setting allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of town and immerse yourself in a beautiful rural New Zealand environment surrounded by mountains.
One of our friendly kayak guides will pick you up from Queenstown and drive you in comfort to Moke Lake. Along the way, you’ll get a knowledgable (perhaps even funny) commentary about the local region, and feel free to ask any questions.
Once at Moke Lake, we’ll run through a few safety features and let you paddle off at your own pace! When you return, we’ll have a few Kiwi refreshments waiting for you.
- Return transport from Queenstown
- SUPs or kayaks, paddles and pumps
- Life jackets — Your Personal Flotation Device (PFD) must be worn at all times.
- Waterproof splash tops/jackets
- Safety briefing and map
What to Bring
- Sun protection – Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Towel and swimwear
- Drink bottle (full)
- Suitable footwear (sandals/jandals/thongs or flip flops)
- Extra warm clothing (preferably not jeans)
- Trips are suitable for first-time kayakers but you must know how to swim. If English is not your first language, no problem, but you MUST be able to understand our safety briefing.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR SELF-DRIVE OPTION
Please note the drive to Moke lake is along a gravel road and is approximately 30 minutes from Queenstown. There is no cell phone signal on this drive.
You must be at Moke Lake campground by 9:20 am or 2:20 pm depending on what time slot is chosen.