Take the journey into the Queenstown backcountry with our breathtaking kayak experience to the stunning Moke Lake.
- Single Kayak 1 person | All ages
- Double Kayak 2 adults | Max weight 200kgs | All ages
- Double Kayak 1 adult + 1 child | Max weight 200kgs | All ages
- Single Kayak - Children Ages 5-8 | Max weight 40kgs | Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
Paddle Around Queenstown with a Kayak Hire
Excellent for adults and small children, our sit-on-top kayaks ensure your safety and comfort at all times. Double kayaks are a fun way for children to learn to paddle or hitch a ride up front with a parent. Our kayak rentals are extremely easy to use and a great activity for all ages and abilities. High levels of fitness are not required as you can paddle at your own pace or simply use the time to take photos of the seemingly endless mountain ranges and rugged landscape.
Our staff will provide you with a lifejacket and give you a short safety briefing before sending you out into Queenstown Bay. If you have no experience, do not worry, as we will show you the basics of kayaking before letting you practice your new skills on the water.
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothes, like you would for a jog
- Water bottle